Monday, January 5, 2009

New Year, New Beginning

It's been many months since I've last posted...where has the time gone? It seems like I just got started blogging and then before I knew it, was too busy to come up for air.


Not to mention, since we FINALLY got high speed internet in our area...now it doesn't take an hour to load images, which really, who has time for that?

I just finished packing up my Christmas decorations and now my house looks naked. I've decided to leave the wreath on the front door until I can get a new one made for spring.

I think this can be left up for a while...



Since it's right after the holidays and we're all slowing getting back into a routine, I thought I'd try posting again. Try a new routine...not just read blogs but spend some time and work on mine!


Read any good books lately?

My friend gave me this after a basketball game and said it was the funniest thing she'd read in a while. I finished it in record time and have to admit, it was pretty funny! Living in the sticks of Indiana, I guess we're pretty NC around here...but that's just fine by me!


Winter projects....

Since it's cold and we're staying inside by the fire to keep warm, I'm going to be making more caterpillar bracelets. I made several last spring and summer, so thought I'd get a head start. This is a good project to work on while I'm watching (or rather, just listening) to t.v.


Here are several different ones I made earlier:



A work in progress.....



Well, I guess that's it for now. I'll try to post more regularly--hopefully at least once a week. I really like this on-line diary. It will be fun to look back over the year to see what all has been accomplished. (Or not!)

Keep warm!

Kelly





3 comments:

Rattlebridge Farm said...

Your wreath is beautiful--mine are out, too, and I'm using one for a centerpiece.
Take care,
G

Sue said...

HI!

I have been following your blog for months waiting on you to post again.

From your previous posts, I have determined that we are practically neighbors! (Would the "sale barn" your mentioned possibly be named "White's"?...or at least it was the last time I was there which was a few years ago.)

Anyway, glad to see you are blogging again. Will look forward to your posts!
-Sue

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Thanks for visiting and I do hope that you will blog more often:)
Cute bracelets. Off to read more blogs.
Waarmly,
Deb