Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Introduction

Hi to all!

This is my first attempt at blogging, so am a little unsure of what to say.

My husband and I live in rural Indiana with our 3 kids (2 girls, 22 and 14 and 1 boy, 17).

I'm the taxi driver, cook, laundress, school volunteer, 4-H volunteer and I love to craft! In my spare time (what's that you say?), I love to go to thrift shops and flea markets and an occasional auction and buy stuff for next to nothing and turn it into something fab! I am a master floral designer so still mess around with flowers and probably my 2 favorite things to make are wreaths and birds nests that sit atop any cool flea market container I can find.
I've not had much time to work on my "funky junque" lately, but am hoping to get back to that soon. I'm finding little to no time to work on the stuff that I love....this creating is my outlet.

Well, I think that's all for today. I don't know if I'll blog every day, but will hopefully take some photos of what we're doing and keep you posted on the family. Talk to you all soon!

Kelly

No comments: